To achieve soundproofing of the room it is possible by means of partition sound insulation of drywall necessary in many areas: in factories and theatres, concert halls and recording studios. It is important to isolate additional noise in the apartment or private house. Sound enters the room from the outside, and into the beams that lead, passing the noise from neighbouring apartments and rooms. Note that complete sound insulation by a factor of 1 in the home is expensive and difficult, but it is possible to reduce noise, reflective soundproofing drywall.
Acoustic plasterboard as an insulating material for noise
Drywall is thus isolates extra noise. Therefore, it is often used for interior walls. Unsuitable and has proven itself as a material for interior partitions, but it will increase the sound absorption of plasterboard by using additional layers of special materials, for example acoustic plasterboard.
The material presented today in a variety of many manufacturers, but it is still the leader Knauf. It is used in the same way as a conventional one (mounted on the user’s profile).
Types of Acoustical Drywall
Benefits of Acoustic Plasterboard
- Eliminating the “echo” effect due to the damping of sound waves inside the board
- Environmentally friendly and safety material for use in residential areas
- Various sizes of perforations allow acoustic plasterboard sheets to select the desired level of insulation (ranging from 0.2 to 1)
- Easy layouts of acoustic plasterboard installation
Prospect of soundproofing drywall finish such as walls and ceiling with a plane transition without noticeable joints.
Due to these qualities, the material can be used for homes, and create a variety of architectural solutions, and apply specialized buildings that require reinforced acoustic system finishes.
Perforated Drywall Has Several Advantages
- Sound insulation properties of the material allows it to be used without additional noise absorbers
- The small size and weight of the sheets allows you to quickly mount them yourself
- After work there will be no mess that you have to clean up. All processes are carried out “dry”, which means that cleaning will be minimal
- The material is environmentally friendly and does not emit harmful substances;
- After installation of acoustic drywall, it can be painted in the desired color
- Acoustic gypsum board is available with various perforations
Round form. In this case, there are holes in the sheet with a diameter of 8 mm, which are made with a pitch of 10 mm (18 mm, if you count from the center of the holes).
The holes are square. The side of such a square use to be 12 mm, and the distance between them use to be 13 mm (25 mm in the event that you count from one center to another).
Round chaotic. In this case, all holes are randomly arranged and have different diameters (from 8 to 20 mm).
Why Choose Us?
We, Amarillo Drywall Experts, offer you carefully organized acoustic drywall insulation by selecting quality products and suppliers from around the world. Persistently, our incentive use to be helping businesses perform their projects. An absence of excellence information will be an obstacle never again to your success.